Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Printer Stand

Again, with the furniture. We found this baby at a yard sale for $10. It's solid. Like, been-used-in-the-garage-to-hold-tools solid. After thoroughly cleaning it out (spiders...ew), I started sprayin' with some spray paint left around by the owners of the house.



The end result?
An awesome industrial printers stand, which also gives me storage. See how awesome that was? Gosh I love spray paint.

One thing I've noticed with spray painting metal:
-Rustoleum is awesome, and definitely premium brand. It works great, and I like to use it on all metal surfaces.
-You have to spray in thin layers metal is particularly prone to drippage. No one likes a drippy paint job.
-You will get a major finger cramp from holding down that spray nozzle. You should prepare exercising for a larger spray paint job.

No comments: